41. Attend Trivia Night at a bar.
Test your trivia knowledge with the added fun of alcohol!
42. Read a book to each other, take turns reading chapters.
This could be fun or romantic, depending on what book you choose.
43. Go to a comedy show.
Rather see a pro tell jokes than an open miker?
A comedy show is the way to go!
44. Have a night where you watch the worst movies you can find.
There are endless B movies to choose from for an enjoyable night of playing movie critics.
45. Try tandem baking.
It’s probably about as hard as it looks!
46. Go skinny dipping.
Swimming with an adult twist, it’s definitely a way to get to know each other better. 😉
47. Attend a live, local concert.
Live music is the bomb!
48. Go to a dog park.
This college date idea could also be called a doggy date.
49. Play pool at a dive bar.
Dive bars = cheap drinks.
Play a game or two and let the conversation flow.
50. Fill out “How Well Do You Know Me” quizzes.
Just for fun, of course!
51. Have a Nerf fight.
52. Play a drinking game while watching a TV show, every time a character says a certain phrase take drink!
Choose The Office and see how longs it takes to get drunk when your drink word is “Dwight”.
53. Brew homemade Kombucha Tea.
It’s actually pretty easy!
The hard part is waiting for it to be done.
54. Take a trip to the beach and build sand castles.
A visit to the beach is always rejuvenating.
Plus, I don’t know many people who would turn down a date on the beach!
55. Have fun with sidewalk chalk, outline each others bodies.
Silly fun, enough said!
56. Visit your local roller rink.
And participate in the line dances!
Don’t forget to eat some greasy food while you’re there.
57. Leave notes in your favorites book at book stores.
This college date idea is just sweet and wholesome.
58. Prepare for a 5k together.
Are you and your date both into fitness?
Or even if you’re not particularity inclined to it, it could be an engaging challenge for both of you!
59. Learn a new language together (with a free app like Duolingo).
Expand your horizons and grow closer together.
60. Take a dip in a hot spring.
The perfect relaxing activity – no matter the season!
What are some of your favorite cheap college date ideas?
Tell me which of these cheap date ideas for college students you thought were AWESOME, or even which ones are just terrible!
Either way, I’d love to know what you thought of these date ideas for college students.