Easy scholarships are hands down the best kind of scholarships for college.
Easy Scholarships for College
There are no essays to write or recommendation letters to collect. They’re just simple.
When you’ve already got enough on your plate as a busy student, simple scholarship applications are SUPER appreciated.
The best part is:
Pretty much anyone can apply and pretty much anyone can win! These scholarships on this list basically all work on a randomly drawn winner basis.
That means equal odds for everyone and there’s nothing to lose by just tossing your name into the pool. The more chances to win money for school, the better right?
To sum it up with a quote:
“‘You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take’- Wayne Gretzky”- Michael Scott
These are scholarships you can (and should) apply for monthly. Up your odds of winning and bookmark this page for later. 😉
I hope this list of easy scholarships brings you lots of luck and helps you gets some money for college!
- Also Read: 60 No Essay Scholarships for College
Easy Scholarships to Apply For
Note: These scholarships are awarded on a MONTHLY basis. So make sure to apply every month to give yourself the best chance at winning!
For most of these, the deadline falls on the last day of the month. Makes it easy to remember, huh?
And if you miss the deadline – well, there’s always next month!
- No Essay College Scholarship – $2,000
- Fastweb Invite a Friend Sweepstakes – $500
- Nitro College Scholarship – $2,018
- Nitro Parent College Scholarship – $2,018
- Sallie Mae Monthly Sweepstakes – $1,000
- College Avenue Scholarship Sweepstakes – $1,000
- Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship – $1,000
- Niche College Survey Scholarship – $1,000
- Do Something Easy Scholarships – $1,000 – $5,000
- SunTrust Off To College Scholarship – $1,000 (Awarded every other week, runs end of Oct. – May 15th)
- ScholarshipPoints.com Scholarship – $1,000 – $10,000
- Commerce Bank Scholarship Sweepstakes – $1,000
- Courage to Grow Scholarship – $500
- Course Hero Scholarships – $5,000
- College Week Live Scholarship – $1,000
- CollegeXpress Refer a Friend Monthly Scholarship – $500
- The Supercollege Scholarship – $1,000
- You Deserve It! Scholarship – $1,000
Know of any more easy scholarships I can add to this list?
My goal is to help as many college students as I can. And more scholarships on this list = more school funding opportunities for them!
Help me out by leaving a comment about any additional scholarships you know of!
- Also Read: 50 College Scholarships for Women Who Rule!