*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Easy scholarships for college are hands down the best kind of scholarships.
The Easy Scholarship in 2019
There are no essays to write or recommendation letters to collect. They’re just simple.
When you’ve already got enough on your plate as a busy student, simple scholarship applications are SUPER appreciated.
The best part is:
Pretty much anyone can apply and pretty much anyone can win! The scholarships on this list basically all work on a randomly drawn winner basis.
That means equal odds for everyone and there’s nothing to lose by just tossing your name into the pool. The more chances to win money for school, the better right?
To sum it up with a quote:
“‘You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take’- Wayne Gretzky”- Michael Scott
These are scholarships you can (and should) apply for monthly. Up your odds of winning and bookmark this page for later. 😉
I hope this list of easy scholarships for college brings you lots of luck and helps fund your education!
20 Easy Scholarships to Apply For
Note: These scholarships are awarded on a MONTHLY basis. Making sure to apply every month will give you the best chance for winning!
For most of these:
The deadline falls on the last day of the month. Makes it easy to remember, huh?
And if you miss the deadline – well, there’s always next month!
- Niche No Essay College Scholarship – $2,000
- Nitro College Scholarship – $2,000
- Sallie Mae Monthly Sweepstakes – $1,000
- College Ave Scholarship Sweepstakes – $1,000
- Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship – $1,000
- Niche College Survey Scholarship – $1,000
- Niche Local Survey Sweepstakes – $1,000
- Do Something Easy Scholarships – $1,000 – $5,000
- ScholarshipPoints.com Scholarship – $1,000 (3 every month!)
- Courage to Grow Scholarship – $500
- Course Hero Monthly Scholarship – $1,000 – $5,000
- College Week Live Scholarship – $1,000
- CollegeXpress Refer a Friend Monthly Scholarship – $500
- The $1,000 Supercollege Scholarship – $1,000
- You Deserve It! Scholarship – $1,000
- Because College is Expensive Scholarship – $500
- Cirkled In Scholarships – $1,000 – $2,500
- ABMP Student Life Scholarship – $1,000
- MyMozaic Monthly Scholarship Contest – $1,000
- Savvi Prom Picture Contest – $250
- MoneySolver $1,000 Scholarships – $1,000
7 MORE Easy Scholarships for College!
These easy scholarships for college are awarded on a quarterly basis or so.
And they’re still all super simple to apply for.
- The GenM Quarterly Scholarship – $5,000 (Deadlines every 3 months)
- Ascent No Essay Scholarship Sweepstakes – $5,000 (Deadlines: Jan. 5th, April 5th, July 5th & Oct. 5th)
- Return 2 College Scholarship – $1,000 (Deadline Jan. 31st, April 30th & Sept. 30th)
- Scholarships4mom.net Scholarship – $10,000 (Deadlines vary)
- ScholarshipPoints.com Scholarship – $10,000 (Deadlines: Mar. 15th, June 15th, Sept. 15th & Dec. 15th)
- VIP Voice Scholarship (TIP: make sure to confirm your email so your application is accepted) – $5,000 (Deadlines: Mar. 14th, June 14th, Sept. 14th & Dec. 14th)
- OppU Achievers Scholarship – $2,500 (Deadlines: March 31st, June 30th, Sept. 30th & Dec. 31st)
My goal is to help as many college students as I can. And more scholarships on this list = more school funding opportunities for them!
Help me out and:
Leave a comment to let me know about about any additional easy scholarships for 2019 or 2020!
Other scholarships to apply for:
- 41 Incredibly Useful Scholarships for Juniors in High School
- The Best List of College Scholarships for WOMEN