*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Easy scholarships for college are hands down the best kind of scholarships.
Easy Scholarship 2019
There are no essays to write or recommendation letters to collect. They’re just simple.
When you’ve already got enough on your plate as a busy student, simple scholarship applications are SUPER appreciated.
The best part is:
Pretty much anyone can apply and pretty much anyone can win! The scholarships on this list basically all work on a randomly drawn winner basis.
That means equal odds for everyone and there’s nothing to lose by just tossing your name into the pool. The more chances to win money for school, the better right?
To sum it up with a quote:
“‘You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take’- Wayne Gretzky”- Michael Scott
These are scholarships you can (and should) apply for monthly. Up your odds of winning and bookmark this page for later. 😉
I hope this list of easy scholarships for college brings you lots of luck and helps fund your education!
18+ Easy Scholarships to Apply For
Note: These scholarships are awarded on a MONTHLY basis. Making sure to apply every month will give you the best chance for winning!
For most of these:
The deadline falls on the last day of the month. Makes it easy to remember, huh?
And if you miss the deadline – well, there’s always next month!
- No Essay College Scholarship – $2,000
- Fastweb Invite a Friend Sweepstakes – $500
- Nitro College Scholarship – $2,018
- Nitro Parent College Scholarship – $2,018
- Sallie Mae Monthly Sweepstakes – $1,000
- College Avenue Scholarship Sweepstakes – $1,000
- Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship – $1,000
- Niche College Survey Scholarship – $1,000
- Do Something Easy Scholarships – $1,000 – $5,000
- SunTrust Off To College Scholarship – $1,000 (Awarded every other week, runs end of Oct. – May 15th)
- ScholarshipPoints.com Scholarship – $1,000 (3 every month!)
- Commerce Bank Scholarship Sweepstakes – $1,000
- Courage to Grow Scholarship – $500
- Course Hero Scholarships – $5,000
- College Week Live Scholarship – $1,000
- CollegeXpress Refer a Friend Monthly Scholarship – $500
- The Supercollege Scholarship – $1,000
- You Deserve It! Scholarship – $1,000
MORE Easy Scholarships for College!
These easy scholarships for college are awarded on a quarterly basis or so.
And they’re still all super simple to apply for.
- Ascent No Essay Scholarship Sweepstakes – $5,000 (Deadlines: Jan. 5th, April 5th, July 5th & Oct. 5th)
- Because College is Expensive Scholarship – $500 (Deadlines: March 31st, June 30th, Sept. 30th & Dec. 31st)
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award Sweepstakes – $10,000 (Deadlines: Jan. 31st, Mar. 31st, June 30th & Sept. 30th)
- Return 2 College Scholarship – $1,000 (Deadline Jan. 31st, April 30th & Sept. 30th)
- Scholarships4mom.net Scholarship – $10,000 (Deadlines vary)
- ScholarshipPoints.com Scholarship – $10,000 (Deadlines: Mar. 15th, June 15th, Sept. 15th & Dec. 15th)
- VIP Voice Scholarship – $5,000 (Deadlines: Mar. 14th, June 14th, Sept. 14th & Dec. 14th)
- Also Read: 85+ College Scholarships for Women
My goal is to help as many college students as I can. And more scholarships on this list = more school funding opportunities for them!
Help me out and: