*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Even though it’s the shortest month of the year, there are still over 60 February scholarships available in 2019!
You can expect scholarship roundup lists like this from me every month this year!
Because often times:
The biggest time suck of applying for college scholarships is simply finding ones you qualify for. And that’s time that can be better spent actually working on the applications.
I wanted to provide busy (college & high school) students a QUICK solution to figuring out which scholarships have impending deadlines.
February Scholarships for 2019
Because missing out on a college scholarship where you meet all the requirements is a huge bummer! It can be frustrating too as the majority of them have once a year submission periods.
A year is a long time to wait when you need funding to pay for a college education.
But, with this compiled list:
It’s simple to know which applications should be prioritized.
There are a ton of other websites out there with long lists of scholarships. But as I was making this list, I ran across so MUCH outdated information!
Wrong submission deadlines and links to 404 pages of scholarships that no longer even exist. :/
While it was annoying for me to run across out of date information like that, I can imagine it’s beyond annoying for those of you trying to nail down some money for school.
Having to close 3-6 windows out of 10 opened gets old fast!
The goal here is to utilize your precious time to complete applications and not to waste time by clicking on broken links!
On my list of February scholarships, you’ll find only the most current ones available for 2019.
P.S. Don’t forget that you can apply to these 18+ college money opportunities EVERY (and I do mean every) month!
Scholarships With February Deadlines
*HS = High School/entering college freshman year applicants only
*UG = can be used for Undergraduate study only
*G = can be used for Graduate study only
*W = Women applicants only
*M = Minority applicants only
*I = Must be born outside the U.S. or have two parents born outside the U.S.
*MI = Military affiliated applicants only
Early February 2019
- (HS) Dale Wolf Endowment Scholarship – $1,000 – $2,000 (Deadline February 1st)
- (HS) AAHA Lou Manzione Scholarship – $1,000 (Deadline February 1st)
- (HS, M) Era L. and Frances L. Walker Scholarship – Amount Varies (Deadline February 1st)
- (HS) George M. Pullman Educational Foundation Scholarship – $10,000 per year (Deadline February 1st)
- (M, W) Dr. Gussie M. Ware Memorial Scholarship – Amount Varies (Deadline February 1st)
- (M) HIAS Chicago Empowerment Scholarship for Women – Amount Varies (Deadline February 1st)
- (W) Scholarships for Women Studying Information Security – $10,000 (Deadline February 1st)
- (HS, I) AEF Scholarship – $2,500 – $20,000 (Deadline February 2nd)
- (HS, UG) PG&E Women’s Network ERG Scholarship – $3,000 – $5,000 (Deadline February 4th)
- (HS, W) Society of Professional Women in Petroleum Scholarship – $10,000 (Deadline February 4th)
- (UG, G) Libbie H. Hyman Memorial Scholarship – $1,840 (Deadline February 5th)
- (HS) Pink Tractor Scholarship – $1,000 (Deadline February 6th)
- (UG, G) Boren Scholarships – $8,000 – $20,000 (Deadline February 7th)
- (G) AMS Graduate Fellowship in the History of Science – $15,000 (Deadline February 8th)
- (HS, UG) Health Tech Scholarship – $2,000 (Deadline February 8th)
- (UG) Wayne V. Black Memorial Scholarship – $5,000 (Deadline February 8th)
- Ohio Advanced Degree/Continuing Education Scholarship – $1,000 – $4,000 (Deadline February 8th)
- One AWWA Operator Scholarship – $2,000 (Deadline February 8th)
- (HS, UG) Richard J. Bea Nursing Scholarship – $1,500 – $3,000 (Deadline February 8th)
- (HS, W) Ohio University Women’s Club Freshman Scholarship – Amount Varies (Deadline February 9th)
- (MI) Corvias Foundation Scholarship for Children of Active-duty Service Members – $50,000 (Deadline February 14th)
- Shelby County, OH Scholarships – Varies (Deadline February 14th)
- (HS, UG) Helen McLoraine Figure Skating Scholarship Program – $4,000 – $8,000 (Deadline February 14th)
DAR Scholarships, Deadlines February 15th
- (M) American Indian Scholarships – $4,000 – Varies
- Arthur Lockwood Beneventi Law Scholarship (Law) – $2,000
- Lillian and Arthur Dunn Scholarship – $2,500 for 4 years
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship (Math, Science & English) – $4,000
- (UG, G) Edward G. and Helen A. Borgens Elementary and Secondary Teacher Education Scholarships – $1,500
- (HS) Margaret Howard Hamilton Scholarship – $1,000 for 4 years
- (G) Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship – $2,000
- (UG) Michael T. and Mary L. Cloyd Scholarship (Archives Management) – $3,000
- Medical & Nursing Scholarships – $2,000 – $5,000
- Nellie Love Butcher Music Scholarship (Piano or Voice) – $5,000
- Political Science, History, Government and Economics Scholarships – $2,000 – $5,000
- (HS) Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship – $5,000 for 4 years
- (HS) Robert Hunter Swadley Horticulture Scholarship – Varies up to Full Tuition
- (G) William Robert Findley Graduate Chemistry Scholarship (Chemistry) – $2,000
More college scholarships…
- (UG) Fred S. Bailey Scholarship – $3,000 (Deadline February 15th)
- (UG, G) SWE Sophomore Scholarships – Amount Varies (Deadline February 15th)
- (HS) Tschudy Family Scholarship – $2,500 per year (Deadline February 15th)
- (HS) The Georgia McHugh Scholarship – $5,000 (Deadline February 15th)
- (W) Judith Heavenrich Memorial Scholarship (apply here) – $1,500 (Deadline February 15th)
- (W, HS) Eileen Kraus Scholarship – $5,000 (Deadline February 15th)
- (UG) Clark E. DeHaven Scholarship Trust – $5,000 (Deadline February 15th)
- (HS) George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation Scholarship – $20,000 (Deadline February 16th)
- (MI) Military Commanders’ Scholarship Fund – $5,000 (Deadline February 16th)
- (HS) Alpha Kappa Psi Scholarship – $20,000 (Deadline February 18th)
- (HS, M) Brawerman Fellowship – $10,00 per year (Deadline Feb. 19th)
Late February 2019
- (HS) The Vegetarian Resource Group College Scholarship – $5,000 – $10,000 (Deadline February 20th)
- (HS) The Gordon A. Rich Memorial Foundation – $12,500 (Deadline February 20th)
- (HS) Crain Educational Grants Program – $5,000 (Deadline February 20th)
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union Scholarship – $2,500 – $10,000 (Deadline February 21st)
- (MI, UG) EOD Memorial Scholarship – Varies (Deadline February 22nd)
- (HS) MathWorks Math Modeling (M3) Challenge – $20,000 – $33,000 (Register by February 22nd)
- (HS) Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholars Program – $1,000 – $10,000 (Deadline February 22nd)
- Community of Monroe Scholarship – $500 (Deadline February 22nd)
- (UG, G) The Best Hoverboard Scholarship Era – $1000 (Deadline February 25th)
- American Atheists O’Hair Award – $2,000 (Deadline February 26th)
- (HS, UG) RMEL Scholarships – $1,000 – $3,000 (Deadline February 27th)
- (W, HS) Dinah Shore Scholarship – $5,000 (Deadline February 28th)
I hope that this list of scholarships with February deadlines was full of helpful opportunities for you!
And may the college money gods smile down upon you as you continue on your quest for college scholarships! 🙂
Looking for college scholarships that are more specific?
I have more lists condensed by type at the ready – such as scholarships for women!