79+ July Scholarships
July College Scholarships that are worth your time.
A list of July scholarships to apply for now if you need help paying for college.
July is nearly here and that means picnics, fireworks, swimming. It also means that there’s not a lot of time before summer ends (whomp whomp).
Spending as much time as you can on leisurely activities before the fall semester is probably your main goal. We all need a little self care, especially students.
As the first day of college approaches, you may be thinking about how you’re going to cover all the costs. Scholarships are a great way to score financial help.
I have great news – this summer you won’t have to waste a bunch of time just looking for scholarships.
Because, right here are 77 legitimate scholarships with July deadlines. All you need to is apply!
All the hard work of sorting out bad information and verifying deadlines has already been done. You’ll only find current college scholarships on this list.
All of this frees up your time so you can spend it just filling out the applications. And less search time also gives you more time to enjoy summer!
79+ July Scholarships for 2020
I want to point out that this list of scholarships in July has a key to help make sorting through them even easier.
Colors and letters are used to show the specific eligibility requirements each scholarship has (if any).
Here’s what it all stands for:
Scholarship Eligibility Key
*HS = High School/entering 1st year of post-secondary education applicants only.
*UG = can be used for Undergraduate study only.
*G = can be used for Graduate study only.
*W = Women applicants only.
*M = Minority applicants only.
*NT = applicants must be a “non-traditional” student.
*MI = Military affiliated applicants only.
*FT = must be a full-time student.
*State abbreviations included in brackets indicate a scholarship is only available to certain residents or those who are attending college in the specified state.
Early July Scholarship Deadlines
Make sure to mark down the dates that are important to you on a calendar!
It always sucks to miss out on opportunities you qualify for. Little reminders can help avoid brain farts like that.
Deadline July 1st, 2020:
- Quatrefoil Library College Scholarship [MN] – $1,000 (UG, HS)
- ABC Humane Wildlife Academic Scholarship [STEM] – $1,000 (W)
- Arkansas DHE Academic Challenge Scholarship [AR] – up to $5,000
- Elmer Carvey Scholarship [CA, STEM] – $1,500 (UG, HS)
- American Pavilion General Education Scholarship – $1,000
- Hub Foundation Scholarship – up to $20,000 (UG – junior/senior only, G)
- Migrant Farmworker Baccalaureate Scholarship – up to $20,000 (M, UG – one year completed)
- Bookoo Scholarship – $1,000
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship [MN] – up to $4,000 (UG, M)
- KB Delta Scholarship Program – $1,000
- Indy Displays Graphic Arts Scholarship (graphic arts) – $1,000
- Fleming College Scholarship – $1,000
- LivSecure Scholarship – amount varies (UG freshmen, HS)
- Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship [LA] – up to $12,000 (UG, G)
- John Galt Scholarship – up to $10,000 (UG)
- Employment Boost College Scholarship – $1,000
- Solar Scholarship – $1,000
- Cool-Off Now Scholarship – $1,000
- Emergency Dentists USA’s Video Scholarship – $5,000
- SellMax Scholarship – $1,000
- Thomas J Henry Scholarship – $1,000
- Grace Towers Scholarship for the Arts [CA] – $2,000 (M)
- Page Law’s Scholarship Essay Contest – $1,000
- Texas Dental Specialists Undergraduate Health Professions Scholarship – $500 (UG)
- Paradigm San Francisco General Education Scholarship – $1,000
- Micklin Law Group Scholarship – $1,000
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship [FL] – up to $4,000 (M)
- The Savor Summer College Scholarship – $500 (HS)
Deadline July 3rd, 2020:
- BLM² Foundation [IL] – amount varies (M, HS)
- National Collegiate Cancer Foundation [cancer survivor/patient] – $1,000 (UG)
- SPROWT Scholarship [CA] – $2,500 (NT, W)
Deadline July 4th, 2020:
- Signal Grace Scholarship Contest – $1,000
Deadline July 5th, 2020:
- Low VA Rates Scholarship [veteran dependent] – $1,250
Deadline July 6th, 2020:
- LiveNOW Music Scholarship [music] – $1,000 (M, HS)
Deadline July 12th, 2020:
- Bey & Associates Scholarship – $1,000
- Corban Gunn Scholarship [first year] – $1,000 (UG, G)
- Thomas Law Office Scholarship [first year] – $1,000 (UG, G)
- Urban & Taylor Scholarship [first year] – $1,000 (UG, G)
- Welsh & Welsh Scholarship [first year] – $1,000 (UG, G)
- JAM Paper Teacher Scholarship [education degree] – $500
Deadlines for Mid-July Scholarships
More awesome scholarships with July deadlines!
Deadline July 15th, 2020:
- Altec Design Web Scholarship – $750
- Ankin Law Office Scholarship – $2,500
- Business Research Guide Scholarship for Women Entrepreneurs – $1,000 (W)
- Cogan & Power Academic Scholarship – $2,000
- Bogdan Martinovich Scholarship – $1,000
- Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship – $1,500
- NPG Student Poster Scholarship – up to $3,000
- Senior Advice Scholarship – $2,000
- The John Foy & Associates Strong Arm Leukemia Scholarship – $1,000
- Avnet Law 2020 National Scholarship – $1,000
Deadline July 16th, 2020:
- ResumeCompanion Scholarship – $1,000
- Dyslexia/Auditory Processing Disorder Scholarship [diagnosed w/ dyslexia] – $1,000
72 (legitimate) scholarships that college students can apply for in July.Click To Tweet
Late July Scholarships
These are the final college scholarships you can try to win this month.
Deadline July 20th, 2020:
- Stephen W. Cavanaugh Scholarship – up to $8,000 (UG,HS)
- Jan Egerton & Don Smitley Mesothelioma Scholarship – up to $2,500
- NFWL/NRA Bill of Rights Essay Scholarship Contest – $3,000 (W, HS)
- Innovation Education Scholarship – $500
Deadline July 22nd, 2020:
- Connie Priscilla Scholarship Fund – amount varies (NT, M, HS)
Deadline July 24th, 2020:
- WRSH Attorneys at Law Scholarship – $2,500
Deadline July 28th, 2020:
- Policygenius Scholarship – $3,000
Deadline July 30th, 2020:
- Bachus & Schanker, LLC Scholarship – $2,000 (HS, UG)
Deadline July 31st, 2020:
- Chad Smith “Smalls” Honorary Scholarship – $500
- Cystic Fibroses Awareness Scholarship – $1,500
- Dr. Nicholas Vacc Scholarship [Doctoral] – up to $5,000
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program [STEM] – $1,500
- Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology [STEM] – $1,000 (W)
- CCIS Scholarship – $750 (HS)
- “Pass the Torch” Teacher Scholarships [education degree] – $5,000
- Love Soong Memorial Scholarship [medical student] – up to $5,000 (G)
- Allen Tittle’s Medical Malpractice Awareness Scholarship – $1,000
- Platt Family Scholarship Prize Essay Contest – up to $1,500
- AEF Tufenkian Scholarship [CA, Armenian descent] – amount varies
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship – $1,000
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship – $1,000
- College Scholarship For Aspiring Entrepreneurs – $1,000
- R&D Systems Scholarship Application [STEM] – $1,500
- Auger Law Disabled Scholarship Award [diagnosed w/ disability or family member] – $1,000
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for autism [diagnosed w/ or family member w/ autism spectrum] – $1,000
- Minecraft Scholarship – $2,000
- CouponChief.com Scholarship Program – $1,000
- HomeKitchenary Student Scholarship [parent who has a life-threatening illness, breast cancer patients, and survivals] – $1,000 (HS)
- AAUW Lew Williams & Leila Sulkes Scholarship [NJ] – $2,000 (W, 25+)
- Jelvix Scholarship Program – $1,000
- TheBestSchools.org Online College Scholarship – $1,000
- Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award – $1,000 (HS, UG)
- Bi-Annual Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology – $1,000 (W)
- The Prime Scholarship – $1,000
Wrapping up July scholarship deadlines…
Those are all the July scholarships that I was able to verify this year. Hopefully, a few of those are helpful to you!
Are there any good scholarships or grants that I missed?
Leave a comment below and I’ll add it!
More places to find money for college:
- 29 August Scholarships to Apply for Online
- Easiest Scholarships to Apply For (NO Essay Required)
- The Ultimate List of Scholarships for Females (Sorted by Major)