*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Due Dates for Scholarships in June that you don’t want to miss
Here are lots of June scholarships that you can apply for!
June showed up fast this year! Can you believe that we’re almost halfway through the year?
June is the start of summer and summer is a great time to apply for college scholarships.
Usually students have a little more down time now that the spring semester is over (or almost over).
Whether you’re taking classes over the summer or not, applying to win college money is a great way to make use of spare time.
For those who have some time to kill, I compiled a list of scholarships due in June!
I didn’t just slap together this post. I spent hours on it just to make sure that its complete.
I sorted through bad links, bad information, and more to bring you a list that’s packed full of value. I verified that these June scholarships are still being offered in 2020 and that the due dates are correct.
No wasting your time here!
Scholarships with June Deadlines
I added a color-coded system to this list of college scholarships to make it easier for you to see which ones you may or may not qualify for.
Each letter/color is meant to indicate that there are certain eligibility requirements for the respective scholarship.
Check out the key below to understand how it works.
*HS = High School/entering 1st year of post-secondary education applicants only.
*UG = can be used for Undergraduate study only.
*G = can be used for Graduate study only.
*W = Women applicants only.
*M = Minority applicants only.
*NT = applicants must be a “non-traditional” student.
*B = applicants who are studying in a business related field.
*FT = must be a full-time student.
*State abbreviations included in brackets indicate a scholarship is only available to certain residents or those who are attending college in the specified state.
Early June Scholarships
Deadline June 1, 2020:
- CIRI Foundation Academic Year Scholarship – up to $6,000 (M)
- CIRI Foundation Fall Scholarship – up to $3,000 (M)
- CIRI Foundation Restart Scholarship – up to $2,000 (M, NT)
- CIRI Foundation Cap Lathrop Scholarship – up to $4,000 (M, FT)
- CIRI Foundation Kick Start Scholarship – up to $2,000 (M, UG)
- CIRI Foundation Competitive Scholarships – up to $20,000 (M, FT)
- INCPAS Scholars Program [IN] – Amount Varies (M, HS, B)
- The Charles B. Staats Memorial Foundation – $2,000 (UG)
- President Ronald Reagan Scholarship [CA] – $2,000 (W, UG)
- Berrien Fragos Thorn Arts Scholarships for Migrant Farmworkers – up to $2,500 (M)
- Sault Tribe Higher Education Scholarship Program – up to $1,000 (M)
- Ivey Engineering Scholarship – $1,000 (HS, UG)
- AICP Scholarship Program – $1,500 (UG, G, FT)
- The Walter J. Travis Memorial Scholarships – $1,000
- Stuart A. Robertson Memorial Scholarship – $9,000 (UG, B)
- Beazley Ambassador Scholarship – $5,000 ( B, M)
- Jacob Smaus Super Hero Scholarship – $1,000
- Mytrle T. Faithful Scholarship – $15,000
- New York Ramblers Scholarship – $2,500 (UG,M)
- Arash Law Scholarship – $1,000
Deadline June 2, 2020:
- Desire To Inspire Scholarship – $1,000 (UG,M)
Deadline June 3, 2020:
- Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship [NM] – $1,000 (UG Senior Year, NT, W)
- M. Hildred Blewett Fellowship – up to $45,000 (W, NT, PhD)
Deadline June 9, 2020:
- Gay Asian Pacific Alliance Foundation Scholarship – $5,000 (M)
Deadline June 14, 2020:
- CleverFiles Data Recovery and Protection Scholarship – $2,000
- SMA Stem Scholarship – $1,500 (M)
Don't miss out on these 53 #college scholarships with June deadlines!Click To Tweet
Application Due Dates in Mid-June
Deadline June 15, 2020:
- Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program – $1,000
- Helen Gee Chin Scholarship Foundation – $3,000 (UG)
- Morphisec Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship – up to $5,000 (W)
- Paul Bernot Memorial Scholarship [cancer diagnosis] – $3,000
Deadline June 17, 2020:
- Osage Nation Higher Education College Scholarship – Amount Varies (M)
- Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award – $10,000 (G)
Deadline June 18, 2020:
- Women in Aerospace Foundation Scholarship – $2,000 (UG Junior or Senior)
Scholarships Deadlines in Late June
Deadline June 20, 2020:
- Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation Scholarship – $2,500 (W)
- Innovation Education Scholarship – $500
Deadline June 21, 2020:
- Freedom From Religion Foundation Catherine Fahringer Memorial Award –$2,500 (M, HS)
- Billy Welu Scholarship – $1,000
Deadline June 28, 2020:
- Akash Kuruvilla Memorial Scholarship – $1,000 (UG)
Deadline June 30, 2020:
- Veteran Hero Scholarship – $5,000
- CIRI Foundation Jump Start Awards – up to $2,000 (M, HS)
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation – up to $5,000 (M)
- A Little Hope Foundation; Global Scholarship Program – $2,500
- Dr. Emma Lerew Scholarship – $2,500 (M)
- Step Up Scholarship – $2,500
- SHPE Professional Scholarship [STEM] – $2,000 (M, G)
- SHPE Chevron Scholarship [STEM] – $5,000 (M, FT, UG Sophomore, Junior or Senior)
- SHPE American Transmission Co. Scholarship [STEM] – $2,250 (M, UG Sophomore, Junior or Senior)
- Eaton Multicultural Scholarship Program [STEM] – $2,500 (M, UG Sophomore, Junior or Senior)
- John Deere Scholarship [STEM] – $2,000 (M, UG Sophomore, Junior or Senior, G)
- Northrop Grumman Scholarship [STEM] – $5,000 (M, FT, UG Sophomore, Junior or Senior)
- SHPE Dissertation Scholarship [STEM] – $5,000 (M, G)
- SHPE Graduate Scholarship [STEM] – $3,000 (M, G)
- SHPE Undergraduate Scholarship [STEM] – $2,000 (M, UG)
- SHPE Graduating High School Senior Scholarship [STEM] – $1,000 (M, HS)
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest – up to $2,500 (UG)
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award – $1,000
- ABA Therapy Scholarship – $1,000
Conclusions on Scholarships in June…
That’s all 53+ you can apply for this month!
Know of any scholarships with June deadlines that I missed?
Let me know in the comments so I can add it!
Other college scholarships you may be interested in:
- 77 Scholarships in July [All Deadlines Verified]
- High School Juniors: Apply for these Scholarships!
- Scholarships for just for Graduate Students
- 70+ High School Senior Scholarships for College