Design Ideas for Your RN Graduation Cap
Graduation is an occasion to celebrate you.
Because it’s not every day that you finishing a nursing program and graduate from nursing school. It’s your moment to shine and feel accomplished.
Getting your registered nurse diploma isn’t easy. But you worked hard and you did it!
And a decorated cap topper is your chance to make it all the more memorable.
So here are 26 beautiful, brilliant, and funny RN graduation cap ideas to inspire you!
RN Graduation Caps
This first cap is an absolute STUNNER.
This idea is perfect for when you’re torn between a select all that apply and an eaRNed it design.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’, registered nursing is field that’s projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations.
So you’re a hot commodity. It’s definitely a career choice to be proud of!
This labor & delivery RN grad cap is just the cutest thing. And so the adventure begins, because there’s a new stork in town!
The quote on this cap so fitting!
Nursing programs can be rigorous. It takes some real determination to stick it out until the end.
This grad cap design featuring cherry blossoms is simply magnificent!
And with your brilliance you’ll be making a huge difference in people’s lives.
I love how this decoration mixes funny with pretty.
And if you love this grad cap topper be sure to visit Krafted Swell’s insta where you can order your own!
eaRNed not given graduation cap
I’m a sucker for glittery graduation caps like this!
And this one is no exception, either. Flowers are always a welcome addition. Everything about this design really pops!
Not big on arts and crafts? Snag a similar, and equally beautiful, eaRNed not given cap topper here.
While we’re on the topic phrases featuring RN – here’s another fun idea! The yellow details are super eye-catching. Plus, the mini clipboard is just the cutest thing!
You can personalize your cap in any way your heart desires. So why not give a shout out to your motivation?
All the little details come together so well on this cap.
Without the correct tools, crafting can go from fun to frustrating real fast. 😵 To save you the hassle of back and forth trips to the store, I put together this list of all the best materials for decorating your graduation cap. Check out this convenient one-stop shop so you can speed up the process and get going quickly and easily!
Karley Kleinsmith, RN: coming soon”
Here’s proof that sometimes simplicity is best when it comes to decorating your graduation cap.
Nurse puns are the best puns. Plus, the bow makes the cap look extra cute!
Because you are a queen!
This mindset turned into a play on words is a thing of beauty.
I love the how the stethoscope is shaped into a heart.
These colors compliment each other in the best of ways. This idea is a creative way to incorporate RN, too!
“’I attribute my success to this- I never gave or took any excuse.’ – Florence Nightingale.”
You can never go wrong with bling and flowers.
“Sometimes you just need a nap to make it through?? You definitely eaRNed it!”
Another beautiful variation of this eaRNed it nap idea from the very talented Siara at Krafted Swell.
In nursing school tears were shed and coffee was a lifeline. Spongebob themed ideas are sure to be a hit.
How to Decorate Your Graduation Cap for Nursing
If you want to DIY your own cute cap design:
Here’s a great video that will show you how to decorate your grad cap.
Recommended decorating supplies:
- E6000 Craft Adhesive: The ultimate choice for arts and crafts, E6000 craft glue ensures a strong, clear bond on a variety of surfaces. Ideal for both hobbyists and professional crafters.
- E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive Clear: Perfect for heavy-duty projects, this E6000 industrial adhesive offers a robust and transparent solution for demanding applications in both commercial and DIY...
- E6000 Glue Clear Transparent: Experience crystal-clear bonding with E6000 clear glue. Its transparent formula is excellent for glass, ceramics, and surfaces where an invisible bond is essential.
- Multi-Purpose E6000 Glue: Versatile and reliable, the E6000 multi-purpose adhesive is the go-to solution for a wide range of materials, from fabric to wood, offering a strong hold in various...
- E6000 Glue with Applicator Tip: Gain precision and ease in application with E6000 glue featuring a specially designed applicator tip. Ideal for intricate projects requiring detailed adhesive...
- Set of 2 Packages - Each Package Contains set of Glitter Alphabet Stickers
- Each Letter is .5 inches Tall by .6 inches Wide
- Easy to Apply, Just Peel and Stick
- Great for Scrapbooking, Arts and Crafts, Grad Cap Decoration, School Projects
- Glitter Alphabet Stickers
- 5 Sizes flat back pearl: each sheet contains 70 pieces pearls, size includes 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm; Each size 14 pieces in one sheet; 10 Sheets in total
- Nice DIY craft supply: the flat back resin pearls are suitable for handmade art work, cell phone beauty, makeup and wedding arrangements, crafts, scrapbooking, home decor
- Smooth surface: with ivory color, the half round pearl's surface is glossy without scratches, oxidation-proof and dust-proof; They are easy to clean
- Adhesive back: comes with adhesive back, the mixed sizes flat back pearls are convenient to use, just peel them off the sheet, and stick them to the objects you want to decorate, no need any glue
- Note: small part, keep them far away from children to avert chocking; Make sure the place you want to stick is clean without any indent, dust and scratches
Wrapping up with RN grad cap ideas
I hope all these ideas helped you decide on what to do with your own RN graduation cap design!
There are so many great decorations, it can be difficult to choose. Let me know which one was your favorite by leaving a comment below!
- 55 Insanely Creative Nurse Graduation Party Ideas
- Nurse Grad Caps: 45 Ideas for NICU, ER, Pediatric, OB & More!
- 32 Absolutely Perfect BSN Ideas for Your Nursing School Graduation Cap
Pin it for later 📌: