A Seriously Easy College Meal You Can Set & Forget On Busy Days
I don’t know about you, but the last thing I want to do after a long day of classes is make dinner. Thankfully, crockpots make cooking uncomplicated and nearly effortless. It’s as simple as dumping all the ingredients in the slow cooker and then leaving it to cook while I’m away.
This particular recipe is one of my favorite easy to make comfort foods. If you like cheese and potatoes (who doesn’t??), this college slow cooker recipe is right up your alley!
See the short video below for step by step instructions.
Crockpot Recipe for College Students Video
Doesn’t it look yummy?
Dump and go meals like this are GREAT for busy college schedules.
How to Make Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole
- 30 oz of frozen hashbrowns
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 12 oz of cubed ham
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker and mix it all together.
- Set the temperature to low.
- Set slow cooker temperature to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Stir, serve, and enjoy!
- Optional: top with chopped green onions or parsley.
Final thoughts on this slow cooker recipe for college students
As you can see, this recipe only takes a few minutes to put together. At the end of a long day, you’ll be glad to have this ready to eat! Don’t sleep on this slow cooker recipe for college students, it does not disappoint.
If you try it, let me know what you think down in the comments below.
- 66 Easy College Meals That Are Healthy & Delicious
- Healthy Dorm Food: 50 Best Snack Ideas for Students to Keep Handy
Pin it for later 📌: